Highest-quality micronized creatine monohydrate available. Creatine increases physical performance in case of short burst of high-intensity exercises. Additionally, this product has been enriched with amino acid taurine that is responsible for, among others, improvement of creatine transport into muscle cells.
Benefits of supplementing with creatine:
One of the most heavily researched supplements in the history of sports nutrition (over 200 studies to date, over the last decade), creatines efficacy cannot be denied.
- Helping with protein synthesis, which increased growth of lean muscle mass (it also increases body weight due to muscles filling with more water). Some research found that one week of taking creatine supplements increased body mass by about 0.9–2.2 kilograms (2.0–4.6 pounds).
- Improved strength and power output. Creatine storage capacity in our muscles is limited, but it increases as muscle mass increases. Creatine supplementation has the ability to regenerate ATP stores faster during intense physical activity, helping sustain effort and prevent fatigue.
- May help improve muscle recovery and recovery from exercise, such as maximizing results from strength training.
- Seems to help maximize performance during high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Studies have found that creatine improved work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions, single-effort sprint performance and during repetitive sprint performance.
- Neuroprotective properties (it may help protect the brain).
- Cognitive enhancement, such as improved alertness, concentration and attention.
- May help reduce severity of depression symptoms (according to animal studies and small pilot studies in humans).
- Cardioprotective properties, as creatine may help protect the heart and blood vessels. It has also been shown to support increased endurance and anaerobic cardiovascular capacity.
- Can potentially reduce fatigue.
- May potentially help improve bone density when combined with resistance training.