Terms and Conditions
Last updated 18 May 2021
The below Terms and Conditions apply equally to all members of Lifestyle Fitness, including gym- and class- only members, Personal Training clients, physiotherapy clients and any other persons visiting Lifestyle Fitness business premises.
Any mention of the "Gym" in these Terms and Conditions refers to Lifestyle Fitness, its facilities, employees, sub-contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the gym rooms and studios, showers, changing rooms, reception area, toilets, offices, physiotherapy office and other rooms inside Lifestyle Fitness.
All members of the Gym are bound to comply with the rules outlined in these Terms and Conditions. This is to ensure that the Gym is a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone using its facilities and services.
Hygiene and Safety
Our members' safety during the COVID-19 pandemic is our main priority, and we have introduced a number of measures to help protect members and staff. You can find more information on how we operate during COVID-19 here.
First-time members and members returning after Level-5 lockdown or self-isolation need to go through Gym's hygiene and safety rules with one of the staff members prior to entering the training area. It is necessary that all members adhere to these rules at all times while training or visiting at the Gym.
If at any stage of your visit at the Gym you start feeling unwell, you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members are required to bring hand towels to each training session. For the purposes of hygiene, members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Members are required to inform the staff of any injuries, pains, or concerns prior to the class, training session or physical assessment starting.
Lifestyle Fitness reserves the right to change the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation.
Please note that the walk-ins are temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19.
Walk-ins are one-day passes, which give access to all Gym's facilities excluding Personal Training studio, physiotherapy office and staff-only rooms. Walk-in passes are normally available at a specified fee, and there is no limit to the number of passes one person can purchase.
By joining the gym, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
All members must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided at Lifestyle Fitness.
Gym's management reserves the right to refuse membership to any individual without having to provide the reason.
All Gym, Classes and Personal Training memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
The gym may withdraw use of all or part of the Gym's facilities for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a period which should not exceed 7 days.
All members must scan their Glofox app barcodes prior to entering the gym.
Entry to the Gym will only be permitted to the members holding an active membership with Lifestyle Fitness. If their account is in arrears, a member will not be allowed to use Gym's facilities until all due payments are collected.
All members agree to comply with the rules of the Gym with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and their conduct. Lifestyle Fitness may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the Gym gives advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Gym. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise as your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the Gym should contact the Duty Manager (ask at reception) or email email@example.com in confidence.
In the event of a misconduct and breach of the rules outlined in these Terms and Conditions the Gym reserves the right to ask any member or visitor to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, will be asked to permanently leave the Gym.
All Lifestyle Fitness memberships, except for certain Personal Training and Class memberships, are annual contracts. When purchasing a membership, you can choose whether you want to pay monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually. If you choose to pay monthly, a sign up or "Upfront Fee" specified in your selected membership's terms will be applied in addition to the first month's membership payment. Exceptions may apply in the events of special offers and/or discounted membership fees.
Each Membership has its unique Payment Terms and Conditions. In case of a discrepancy between present Terms and Conditions and Membership's Terms and Conditions, Membership's Terms and Conditions precede.
Membership is a recurring monthly charge. The fee will be debited from the member's account, using their provided bank debit/credit card, on around the same day (date they became a member) each month.
Members are required to keep their account in funds to meet these payments. In the event of a failed monthly payment, missed payments will be re-submitted for payment by Lifestyle Fitness. Lifestyle Fitness reserves the right to cancel a membership if payments fail a number of times consecutively. Access to the Gym will be denied until said payment is received. If the payment is not received, and Lifestyle Fitness cancels the membership, cancellation fee becomes applicable. If a member wishes to re-join the Gym after their membership has been cancelled, sign-up fees (Upfront Fee) become applicable.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using Our Website
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either "you" or "the client". We, Lifestyle Fitness will be known as "We", "Us" or "Our Company", our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix "Our".
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
1. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires permission of our company (see contact details here).
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
1. Our websites content, is provided on a "As Is" and on an "voluntary access" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
3. We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
2. If you notice any third party, unauthorised content displayed on our website or otherwise communicated or transmitted by our company, please contact us (see contact details here).
Third Party Sites/Links
1. Our company is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
2. Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies separately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
1. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.